Brain, I just love it, I love how this organ can control every inch in our bodies, Also can control things that we don’t know that we are able to do.
What is The Brain:
Wikipedia: A brain is an organ that serves as the center of the nervous system in all vertebrate and most invertebrate animals. It is located in the head, usually close to the sensory organs for senses such as vision. It is the most complex organ in a vertebrate’s body.
What is Creativity:
Britannica :The ability to make or otherwise bring into existence something new, whether a new solution to a problem, a new method or device, or a new artistic object or form.
- Creativity is a process, it’s the plan you put to make an idea reality, being creative is not related to a painter, photographer, or film maker, creativity is getting convinced by a small idea, and work on it until you bring it to the real world. It’s the process that you put to make the things done in a good way, it’s the time you give to yourself to improve your skills and learn more about anything, Creativity is not, inspiration you will never be creative if you wait to get inspired.
Make your brain creative in 10 steps:
- Is it a good idea: you have to think about your idea in general, if what are you doing it’s going to help you in somehow, and does it worth all the time and energy that you will give for it.
- Your baby gonna take more than 9 months to be born: Time means energy. And you will give a lot of these two,you will not see results in few days, maybe it’s gonna take months or maybe years, you have to be ready to wait.
- Stay zen: you are going to do some research to develop your idea, and you will find inspiration with high level, don’t underestimate what you are able to do now, you only need to get information, and time to apply what you learned, it’s about skills.
- Be open-minded: You can’t be right all the time, accept the difference, the other may be right too.
- Love what you do: ”Love is always the key”.
- Comfort zone is your enemy: Fear, and judgement are the two things that can’t keep me away from my comfort zone, I’m still trying to get over them, find what keeps you in the box and be a hero.
- Take a break: Some times you may feel that things don’t move on, give your brain a rest, express your feelings and get back to work.
- Always look for more: You should be like a fire, a fire will never had enough once it start eating it will eat everything around, you too once you start learning always look for more and more and more.
- Share your skills: If you share what you achieve could help you, to learn more, share it, maybe it will help somebody else who knows.
- Your brain need to feel the pleasure: reward system, your brain need to feel the pleasure in what are you doing.